If you are looking for the newest no deposit bonus codes to use at top online casinos in the UK then you are definitely in the right place.
Not only do we look around for the best casino codes in the business, but we use our gambling knowledge and experience to vet all promos and casinos sites with a fine comb so that we can compile a list of the absolute best offers for both new and existing players.
To claim your casino bonuses just visit the casino through the links below.
No Deposit Bonus Offers for July 2021
18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. 1st dep 100% up to £100. Then 50 spins in Book of Dead per day for 2 days after the first dep. 20 spins in Book of Dead upon registration. Max bonus bet £5. Wagering: 30x on bonus spins, 60x on 1st dep bonus. Game weighting and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Full T&Cs apply. New players only. No deposit needed. 3 days to claim & 3 day expiry. 10x free spins worth 10p on Book of Dead. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Cash rewards 7 days from registration to opt-in from “Promotions” page & each with 7 days wagering. Deposit £10, £25 or £50 & wager 35x. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 10 free spins worth £0.10 to be claimed within Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org
18+ | New Players Only | Bonus spread over 1st 4 deposits | Spins applied in batches of 50 on 2nd & 3rd & 4th deposits | 1st: 100%. Min deposit £10 max bonus £50 | 2nd, 3rd & 4th: Min deposit £20 | 35x wagering on bonus & spins | Spins are credited on Starburst & expire after 24 hrs | T&C’s Apply
What’s more is, we clearly outline all important details and conditions of each no deposit bonus code so that players can see what wagering requirements and terms they have to adhere to before signing up.
Despite this bonus category dwindling compared to other promos, we are able to bring a wide range of the best no deposit bonus codes for UK players from free spins through to £10 and up to £50 with no deposit required.
What Are No Deposit Casino Codes?
For players who are unfamiliar with the terminology used in the gambling industry, no deposit bonus codes are codes (usually a series of letters and numbers) – similar to that used in online retail shopping voucher/discounts – that provide you with free cash to play casino games with online.
For example, a code might give new players £10 free with no deposit required. This means that upon entering the code, £10 cash will be added to the new players’ casino account without depositing a penny of their own cash, which can be used to stake on games and win real money.
What’s the catch we hear you ask? Well the ‘strings’ attached to no deposit bonuses vary as they are set by each individual casino. However, the general terms of a no deposit bonus usually include; not being able to withdraw the bonus amount as cash (in this scenario the free £10), capped cash out limits (the amount you can win when using the bonus) and wagering requirements that must be met before any withdrawal can be made.
Wagering terms and requirements on no deposits are usually higher than standard casino bonuses and require the player to play through a set multiplication of the no deposit amount as set out by the casino, e.g. 40 x £10 wagering.
Wagering requirements can sometimes discourage players from utilising no deposit casino bonus codes but there are many benefits to them, including;
– Completely free cash with no risk to the players’ finances
– No starting funds required in order to play real money casino games
– A great way to try out a new casino provider before playing with your own cash
– A good opportunity to sample a new real money game without financial risk
Different Types of Casino Bonus Codes
In the gambling industry, there are a number of casino bonus code types that players can take advantage of and enjoy perks and offers depending on their preference and financial commitment. These are:
- No deposit bonuses, which are generally reserved for cash value bonus amounts – upwards of £5, £10 no deposit etc.
- No deposit free spins, which includes a set number of spins being awarded for free to play one or more online slot games, e.g. 20 free spins on Starburst. Spin value is outlined in the small-print, such as 10p/£1 per spin.
- First deposit bonus codes are codes entered by the player upon making a first cash deposit in order to benefit from free cash amount offered by the casino. First deposits are usually much higher than no deposits, such as deposit £100 get £100 free.
- Reload bonuses are exclusively for existing players rather than new ones, whereby the casino awards the player for adding more funds to their account. For example 50% weekly reload bonus code on a £100 deposit provides the player with £50 free.
- VIP bonus codes are typically reserved for ‘VIP’ players who are looking to spend high amounts of cash (also known as high rollers). Some casino providers offer two types of bonus – one for all general players and one for big hitters. These are typically awarded on a first deposit basis, e.g. deposit £1000 get £1000 free.
It is worth noting that not all online casino providers have a bonus code system, meaning that the online casino will still offer a series of bonuses for new and existing players but without the need to enter a code. For example, there are systems in place to automatically award players with a bonus upon sign-up / first deposit, but also interfaces within a players’ casino account that allows them to ‘opt in’ for a bonus – such as pressing a button or ticking a box.
Can You Win Real Money Using No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes?
When looking around for a no deposit casino bonus code, you can rest assured that you will absolutely be able to use it to win real money.
The only catch is that there are a series of terms and conditions that all players must agree to before claiming a bonus and requirements that must be met as part of the winnings withdrawal process.
The terms and conditions vary from one casino to another, but usually include factors such as; expiry date, restricted games, maximum capped win amount, specific payment method (Visa/MasterCard) and play-through wagering requirements.
No deposit bonuses tend to get a hard time from some players in the industry, however when you look deeper in to the details – you can better understand why the rules are in place.
Online casino providers do not make any money from giving away no deposit bonus codes – they simply acquire a new player in return and hope that they like the experience so much they stick around and become a regular player.
The risk is all on the casino and the player has absolutely no obligation to continue playing once the bonus funds are spent.
In addition, some players try and abuse casino codes by creating multiple accounts, so without conditions or protections in place such as capped winnings, the offer would not be viable for the casino.
How To Use Online Casino Bonus Codes
If you are new to gambling online but are tech savvy, then you may have experienced online shopping with the use of a voucher discount code. Casino bonus codes work in a similar way, but instead of entering a code during the checkout cart process, you simply sign-up for a new casino account first then enter the required code to get the bonus.
Online casino providers require all players to join their site in order to activate the bonus. The provider may also have a mandatory requirement of adding a method of payment to the account.
However, for players looking to get their hands on a no deposit bonus, this can sometimes be misleading and for players who are the more cautious type can instantly be put off. But despite adding a payment method, there is still no obligation to spend any money before claiming the no deposit bonus on offer – it is simply part of the membership signup process criteria.
Newest No Deposit Bonus Codes
With our vast gambling knowledge and years of experience in the business, not only do we have a team of experts with a keen eye for bonuses, but we also have a network of contacts in the gambling industry which allows us to compile a list of the newest no deposit bonus codes on offer.
We are always on the lookout for the latest exciting casino codes this year and are constantly updating our database with new offers that we think our visitors will enjoy.
Furthermore, with fierce competition between casino providers, the power is put squarely in the hands of players as casinos scramble to be the best and attract the most customers. So on our website you won’t just find the same old run of the mill offers, but a list of the most fresh and most generous value for money bonuses you can sink your teeth in to.
What’s more is, one of the reasons why our team are always on the lookout for new no deposit bonus codes is that they usually have a limited lifespan and must be used before the expiry date. Just as offers and vouchers can come and go in retail, so too can promotions in the gambling world. Therefore, unlike some other online gambling guides, we strive to keep our list of offers current and up to date to avoid player disappointment.
No Wagering Bonuses
One of the latest bonus types on offer in the casino industry that is rivalling the popular no deposit bonus is the ground breaking no wagering bonus.
No wagering bonuses are typically reserved for online slots and offer players free spins on a number of games with no deposit required and no withdrawal strings attached.
Unlike usual no deposit bonuses, no wagering free spins do not have a long list of conditions and usually have few requirements, such as; free spins must be used within a set period of time and can be used only on a specified game.
No wagering bonuses are typically available as part of a no deposit promotion or first deposit welcome bonus package and players can keep what they win and withdraw their winnings immediately.
How To Spot The Best No Deposit Bonus Codes
To the average UK resident looking to gamble online, casino bonuses may all look the same. However, our team of casino experts have the knowledge and understanding on the differences between a good casino bonus and a great one.
There are specific bonus factors that our casino enthusiasts look for before adding them to our list of the best no deposit bonus codes. We share these factors with our visitors so that they not only understand how we compile our database, but so that they can make an informed decision about the best bonus codes on offer here on our site and in the future.
Furthermore, we understand that just as with online casinos and software providers, bonuses come in all shapes and sizes and it often comes down to preference as to whether a particular offer or promotion is rated as good or not.
However, there are generic tips and guidelines in the industry that we feel all players should be aware of to avoid upset and disappointment further down the line. These include:
– The lower the wagering requirements the better. A bonus with low wagering requirements means any winnings from the bonus are within easier reach of triggering; so that they can be withdrawn to your bank account. Low wagering requirements are considered to be in the 5-20 times range, whereas high wagering requirements are considered to be in the 50-99 times range. To get an idea of the amount of money you must play through in order to carry out a withdrawal; simply times the free bonus amount by the wagering requirement.
– Games with higher contribution to wagering will trigger withdrawal threshold quicker. When reading the small print you will notice that some games contribute more or less as a percentage to the specific wagering requirements. Choosing a casino with 100% game contribution to the promotion will allow you to hit your target faster. Be aware of games that contribute zero percentage towards wagering.
– Read ALL of the withdrawal terms and conditions before you start playing. Terms are often overlooked or skipped and vital details can be missed – leaving you to feel as if you have been conned or that your funds are being held to ransom.
– Online casinos that offer the largest payout from a no deposit bonus can sometimes be more worthwhile than larger initial bonus amounts. A casino offering more money up front may have a lower capped winnings amount compared with another casino. Almost all online casinos cap the amount you can win from a no deposit bonus, so the more you can get your hands on in the event of a win the better.
As with most things online, casino bonuses come with pros and cons and ultimately it will come down to the type of person you are and what you like to play most.
Gambling online should always be done responsibly and no deposit bonus codes for UK players are a fantastic way for British residents to enjoy playing online casino games for fun, with the added thrill of potentially winning real money.
If you have doubts about which is the best bonus or site, then don’t stress yourself. Instead, try out a few different casinos from our list of reputable providers – after all there is no obligation to stay if you don’t like a particular site and absolutely no financial risk with any of our no deposit bonus codes.