What is a 400% bonus? | Why choose a 400% bonus? | How to claim a 400% match bonus | 400% bonuses for new & regular players | Eligibility for 400% bonuses | 400% casino bonus terms and conditions
Set your eyes on the best casinos offering 400% welcome bonuses to new players!
Best 400% deposit bonuses of 2020
Here you’ll find all the best casinos offering this one of a kind 400% deposit bonus:
Best Casinos with 400% Deposit Bonus
Just like hitting the jackpot prize, you need a stroke of luck to come across a 400% deposit bonus. It’s better to look out for alternative options instead of relying solely on this bonus. We showcase a ton of other amazing bonus promotions, so you don’t have to keep waiting to find your perfect bonus. Do check back regularly as you never know just when a generous bonus like this may turn up.
Find out more about 400% deposit bonuses here:
- Find out what the 400 deposit bonus is all about
- Are 400% deposit bonuses worth it?
- Learn how to claim your 400 deposit bonus
- Are bonuses that quadruples your money only for new players?
- Discover the most common T&Cs on 400% bonuses
What is a 400% deposit bonus?
A 400 deposit bonus will give you extra bonus money to wager at the online casino when making a deposit. You can continue playing online slots long after you finish wagering your deposit. You’re getting free money from the casino to try out a great selection of games. Think of it as a gift card which you can only spend at the casino. With this type of offer, the casino will match your deposit by 400%. This means that if you deposit €/$10, the casino will give you another €/$40 in bonus money. You’re truly getting an outstanding offer for your money!
Why choose a 400% casino bonus?
A 400 welcome bonus is not hard to sell when you know your deposit is going to increase by four times. This gives you plenty of money to try a range of different slot games and enjoy a true casino experience knowing that you’ve got plenty of funds on your account. You know that once you finish wagering your deposit, your bonus will be there to back you up. There’s no need to deposit again because you’ve got plenty of reserves to keep you going. Bonus money gives you an increased opportunity to win as the fun doesn’t just stop after your funds run out.
How to claim a 400% bonus?
Claiming a 400 deposit bonus is easy, but the tricky part is finding one in the first place. Here’s what to do if you locate one of these bad boys:
- Choose a top casino from our list,
- Register an account with the casino,
- Click on the bonus link or enter the bonus code when depositing,
- Make the minimum deposit and confirm the payment,
- Watch the funds on your account increase after you claim your bonus.
Eligibility for 400% bonuses
Always read the terms and conditions before claiming any bonus to make sure you don’t miss out on any steps. A 400 deposit bonus will have eligibility requirements and your bonus will not activate if you do not meet these. First of all, check whether a bonus is eligible for new or existing players before you deposit.
While these bonuses can be oriented towards existing players, casinos will market this bonus towards new players too. If you’re a new player, it’s best not to deposit with Skrill or Neteller as this will stop the bonus from activating. Look out for other conditions when claiming your offer, such as how much you need to deposit and whether you have to wager your deposit on certain games for your bonus to activate.
400% Bonus – Only for New Players?
The good news is that this bonus is not only available to new players as everyone has a shot at claiming it. Some casinos will offer this bonus to new players from time to time to persuade them to join. Knowing that you will get a massive casino 400 bonus will certainly entice many players to join.
If you’re an avid casino player, you’ll probably find this bonus available for VIP high rollers. Quite a few casinos have an exclusive VIP club for players that can afford to bet with high wagers. These VIP programs offer players exclusive bonus promotions, such as the incredible 400 deposit bonus. While being part of a casino VIP club sounds exceptional, it’s important to note that these are only reserved for players who have the means to wager considerable amounts. An online casino’s top priority is responsible gaming and they will carry out ample checks to ensure their players are gambling safely.
Wagering & Max Cashout on a 400% Bonus
The old saying goes, you don’t get anything for free. You can still very much win with a casino 400 bonus, but there are a couple of restrictions because you are playing with the casino’s money. These are key examples:
- All bonuses are subject to wagering requirements. To put it simply, a wagering requirement is how many times a bonus is required to be wagered before you can withdraw any winnings. This can fall anywhere between 20x to 50x, depending on your chosen casino.
- There are other wagering conditions set with bonuses. Many casinos will set a maximum bet limit. This means that you cannot wager over a certain amount while playing online slots.
- Even if you do strike yourself lucky and win a massive cash prize with your bonus, some casinos will have a maximum bonus cashout. Check the fine print to know the maximum amount of winnings you are allowed to withdraw with your bonus.
- 400 deposit bonuses are very generous so there will be a limit to stop players from taking advantage of the offer. Unlike other bonuses which may match your deposit up to €/$500, you’re unlikely to find such a high limit with a 400 deposit bonus. Typically, you’ll get no more than €/$50, but you’ll more likely get a €/$20 bonus.
A 400% deposit bonus sounds like a dream, but they’re very rare to find. It’s unlikely to last for very long so do snatch it up! However, if you’re looking for a bonus promotion today, check out the other fantastic bonuses that are on the cards. You can claim free spins or even a no deposit bonus! Look out for 100% and 200% deposit bonuses which are available to claim at most casinos right this instant. There are so many slot games available to play, you’ll want to claim a bonus for a chance to try them all.