Are you a fiery Dragon according to the Chinese Zodiac? Play Dragon’s Luck at Spela Casino! Create your account today for 100 Free Spins plus up to a total of €1000 over 4 deposits! T&Cs Apply. Gamble responsibly. GamCare.
Bally Technologies Review
Could there be a much better location to set up your software and gaming technology company than in Enterprise, Nevada, USA? The state is home to a mass of casinos and other gambling opportunities, especially within Las Vegas. Bally Technologies certainly has an edge up on other companies with regards to the manufacture of slot machines and other casino-specific products.
This brand has been in action since 1968, which is when it was founded by Jack Solomon and Alvin Snaper. At the time, it went by the name of Advanced Patent Technology, and both men were entrepreneurs in the field of medicine, optics, electronics and more. In its first 12 years, Advanced Patent Technology existed in a developmental stage, but it wasn’t long after that it boasted holding a portfolio of more than 80 patents. The move into the gaming industry came in 1979, when Advanced Patent purchased the United Coin Machine Company.
Now possessing one of the largest slot route operators within Nevada, the company moved on to announce plans for the construction of the Colorado Belle Hotel in Laughlin, which was the first of many hotels to be built in Las Vegas. Since that time, Bally has gone from strength to strength, first going by its current name in 1995, and continuing to make leaps forward in the gambling industry.
Casinos with game provider
What Makes Bally Technologies the Best Software Developer
Other than the fact that Bally Technologies has been around for multiple decades already and should clearly have an advantage in terms of the experience it has gained, Bally brings so much more to the table. As things stand now, the company has been acquired by Scientific Games, with the purchase taking place in 2014. That hasn’t stopped Bally from continuing to operate in a grand way as it always did before, though.
Even though this is the case, it was only in 2013 that Bally started producing slot games for the online gambling sector. Prior to this, all of its slots and other casino games were crafted solely for land-based establishments to utilise. That included the manufacture and construction of physical slot machines, too. It is that sort of draw that many of Bally’s slots continue to have as well – the similarity to what you will find in a land-based casino slot machine game.
Since being bought by Scientific Games though, it’s online offerings have become more advanced, with various inbuilt features appearing within them and a variety of alternative themes coming to light. It continues to operate alongside the three other brands of Scientific Games, those being WMS, Shuffle Master and the parent company itself. Prior to being purchased by SG, Bally acquired a selection of companies itself, including MindPlay and Casino Marketplace, giving it the opportunity to further expand its products in the market.
Of course, the fact that it still provides brick-and-mortar establishments with slot machines to this day is one of the key features of Bally Technologies that many other developers don’t participate in.
Bally Technologies Games: What Makes Bally Excel?
Despite the fact that online gambling is constantly increasing in popularity, the fact that Bally still recognises the land-based industry as being valid and continues to create slot machines for them is one of thing that makes it excel over many other developers. Not just because of the software for these games, but because of the creation of the machines that run the software. Bally Technologies provides land-based establishments with the ability to offer a range of games up to their customers, which likely has led to its success over the years as well.
What’s more, even though the company only began offering online gambling games in 2013, it managed to swiftly adapt to it, crafting new titles and porting many of the existing games over to Flash and HTML5 technologies. Therefore, not only are Bally games available at online casinos now, but they can also be accessed from mobile devices including smartphones and tablets. As with anything else, this has helped to expand players’ knowledge of the Bally products.
One other thing to point out as well, is that the progression from land-based to online to mobile game provider has seen the company go through amazing changes. The games that Bally releases today are usually filled with intriguing themes that are executed with amazing graphics and inbuilt soundtracks to accompany them. It’s pretty clear that these additions have helped to push Bally Technologies to the status that it holds with gamers around the world today.
What Are the Top 5 Games by Bally Technologies?
- Michael Jackson: King of Pop. There’s little doubt that Michael Jackson was one of the great stage performers and entertainers. This slot game celebrates that part of his life, featuring a Moonwalk Wild bonus symbol, Jackpot symbol, stacked wilds, multiplier wheel, Beat It freespins and so much more.
- Titanic. You’ll be able to experience the excitement and heartbreak of the movie with this game, taking you aboard the luxury Titanic ship before it hits the iceberg. There’s a mystery feature in this slot, as well as a unique freespins round to enjoy. Multipliers are also present in the game, while wild symbols will also show up.
- Pawn Stars. Basing itself around a popular television series, Pawn Stars is a favourite of many Bally fans, incorporating amazing graphics and animations across its five reels. There are also 25 paylines to bet on in the game, with a maximum reward of 18,400 coins. The Item Selection bonus round is thoroughly entertaining, as is the Treasure Bonus function.
- Mayan Treasures. Bally brings the ancient civilisation of the Maya to life in this slot game, featuring five reel and 40 paylines. It’s a visually stunning slot offering, with bracelets, frogs, butterflies and other symbols on its reels. Keep an eye out for the appearance of the wild symbol, which can show up on all five reels. Plus, there’s a scatter symbol and freespins available within.
- Friends. Is there a better sitcom than Friends? We don’t think so – and seemingly, Bally is on board with that. Constructing a slot around the hugely popular show, Bally ensures that you get back in touch with Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross. Within the game, you’ll be able to experience wild symbols, freespins, a Wedding Bonus round, Birthday Bonus, Halloween Bonus and so much more!
What to Expect from Bally Technologies Casinos
When accessing an online casino that incorporates Bally Technologies games, you should always expect to find a wide range of titles on hand. Having converted masses of its former games into instant play-compatible offerings and continued to craft new casino games over the years, the portfolio of titles on hand from Bally is quite impressive.
Not only that, but you can expect to play games that, especially in terms of the more recently released options, feature multiple inbuilt perks to ensure you have an enthralling time while playing them. You’ll find that most of the company’s slot games are quite volatile too, so if this is something that appeals to you, Bally could very well by your next favourite developer.