Register your account at Playzee today and get a 100% bonus up to £300 on your first deposit. You will also get 500 Zee Points and 10 spins per day for the first 10 days! Play your Free Spins on Starburst! Full T&Cs apply.
The mission of Aristocrat is apparently to bring joy to life through the power of play. At least, that’s what the company’s official website states. It’s that thought process that has led to this brand creating some of the world’s best-known online slot games ever.
Then again, Aristocrat has been operating since 1953, when it started out as a physical fruit machine manufacturer. It would be the company that was responsible for the introduction of the Clubmaster machine, which brought self-lubricating reel assembly bearings and the free-play lock to the scene. Granted, back in the late 50s, these machines weren’t so glamorous, but they provided a new and revolutionary gaming experience for avid gamers.
Fast forward several decades to 2013, which is the year that Aristocrat took its first steps towards conquering the online gaming market. It was at this time that the developer acquired Product Madness, a mobile and online games company. This was to be the foundation that Aristocrat would build itself up on even further, and which would see all of its games from that moment onwards be designed for both land-based and online casinos.
Since that time, the developer has increased its popularity around the world, having its portfolio of titles being offered at various online and offline casinos and further expanding its reach.
Casinos with this game provider
What Makes Aristocrat the Best Software Developer
Well, let’s be honest, with over 60 years in operation already, Aristocrat stands as one of the longest-running software developers to still be around today. That’s quite the monumental achievement to possess, especially for a company that began its life only providing games within the country of Australia, where it still has its base of operations.
Yet, it’s not just the fact that it has gone through multiple decades of activity and still remained in quite the high-profile throughout, but also the fact that it has also taken over various other huge brands along the way. Just in 2017, Aristocrat took over the Plarium Global Limited brand, which was a free-to-play mobile, social and web-based game developer. Then, the following year, it went on to acquire the Big Fish brand, a huge name in the gaming business.
With these acquisitions, the Aristocrat brand has not only increased its own game portfolio, but also improved its status around the world. Of course, this has contributed to the overall growth of the brand, with a bright future obviously being in store for the company.
However, that’s just one aspect of what makes this developer one of the best. When you turn your attention to its collection of games, you’ll find that it has many other achievements to its name that help it to stand out amongst the masses. Innovation has also played a big part in assisting Aristocrat with ascending up the rankings, with the introduction of numerous physical machine models over the years, through to award-winning software for online use.
Aristocrat Games: What Makes Aristocrat Excel?
The plethora of games that exist within the Aristocrat collection is almost legendary within itself. Utilising multiple different themes, the developer has managed to craft quite the vast range of slots for players to enjoy. While it’s true that these don’t always feature the very, very highest quality of graphics, what they lack in that area, they more than make up for in terms of their inbuilt features and general gameplay.
Not only that, but the company has also converted many of its slot games to ensure that they also play well on mobile devices. This way, players who prefer gaming from their smartphone or tablet can also enjoy what the developer has to offer. Therefore, it’s one of the few software developers that remains active within the online, mobile and land-based gaming spheres. It is this that also helps Aristocrat to excel in the gaming world.
Combining all of these features together ensures that the company is always present and ready to provide new games to whatever sector requires them. It also remains active with the creation of fruit and slot machines for land-based establishments, so it’s quite clear to see that it has its focus on various areas at once.
Aristocrat Build Games for All Generations
In a recent interview, Aristocrat’s Chris Rowe described how his firm’s ideology is to make games which appeal to everyone rather than attempt to pinpoint specific niches. He uses the term “millennials” as an example, noting that it could mean anyone born between the years of 1980 to 2000. Now, with potentially 20 years between two people of the same group, Rowe argues that it’s impossible to cater for all millennials.
Citing the differences that a 198o’s and 1990’s child would have shared while consuming music, he notes that the term is too broad to use as a basis for designing slot titles. Instead, Aristocrat are focussing on covering more of the board. He admits that there are certain titles that may well appeal to younger or older players, be it with the theme, artwork or other characteristic, but there are plenty that can be enjoyed by all ages.
What Are the Top 5 Games by Aristocrat?
- Queen of the Nile. This slot is probably the most iconic offering from the Aristocrat brand, taking players to the Ancient Egyptian lands. While there is a Queen of the Nile II as well, the original will always stand out as one of the games to be synonymous with the developer. While spinning the slot’s reels, you may see the arrival of the queen herself, operating as a wild. Meanwhile, the pyramid scatter will also add extra benefits for you.
- Red Baron. Basing its theme on the legendary pilot from World War I who went by the name of the Red Baron, this slot will take you to the skies, with wild symbols appearing in both the base game and free spins. Speaking of which, you’ll be able to win 15 free spins with the potential to trigger the Mission Feature during this.
- Big Red. Kangaroos are at the centre of this slot’s theme, and why shouldn’t they be? Aristocrat is an Australian company, after all. This game has some truly wonderful graphics on display for you to experience, with a scatter symbol also making its way onto the five reels to assist you with non-payline wins.
- Big Ben. A visit to London is just what everyone needs, right? That’s precisely what this slot would have you believe. So, take in some of the sights, including the huge Big Ben clock tower, while you’re there. During gameplay, you’ll get to witness the appearance of a wild symbol, substituting for all standard additions, while a free spins feature of up to 25 in total can also be activated.
- 2Can. Quite the inventive way to refer to the toucan bird, we’d say. Yet, there’s nothing odd about this game, which has five reels and 25 paylines involved in it. This is one of the brand’s land-based slots that has been converted to the online world, and it became a big hit for Aristocrat. The orchid symbol is its wild addition, but it’s also a scatter, with three or more activating the free spins round.
What to Expect from Aristocrat Casinos
If you were to visit a casino that provides Aristocrat games, then you can expect to find a lobby that is filled with a variety of titles. This developer has been active for so long that it has managed to build up a strong selection of slot games to entertain players with.
This means that you’ll be able to choose from various themes and experience intriguing inbuilt features while spinning the reels of them. Don’t seek out the best graphics, because Aristocrat doesn’t really focus on this as much as some other developers do. However, if you’re looking for a great gaming session, there’s little doubt that Aristocrat is able to provide you with just that.