New players only. 18+. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid upon 4 deposits. Minimum deposit £20. Welcome package split over 4 deposits, 35x wagering applies.
If there’s ever been a software developer that has chosen to steer itself away from the norm and craft something completely alternative, it’s Betsoft. Being founded back in 2006, the brand quickly established itself as being superior when it came to 3D slot games – something that it has stuck with creating to this day. Not only that, but it also burst forth into the mobile gaming scene, being one of the first to really push its games towards that sector of gambling.
You’ll always be able to spot a Betsoft game in the crowd, because of the unique graphic capabilities of the slots that the brand provides. When this company says 3D games, it means 3D games. All of its titles are accessible from desktop and mobile devices, thanks to the decision to convert all of its portfolio from Flash to HTML5.
Throughout the years, the developer has released numerous games, each one drawing in the crowds as much as the one before and then some. With unique titles, themes and inbuilt features, it’s little wonder that Betsoft has become the entity that it is today.
The innovation of the company has seen it go through the reception of a class 4 licence from the Malta Gaming Authority in 2014, entry into the Italian market two years later and be on the receiving end of a Romanian gambling licence in 2018.
Casinos with this game provider
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £10, max. Bonus £50. Game: Book of Dead, Spin Value: £0.1. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Free Spins must be used before deposited funds. First Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Full T&Cs apply.
18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 50 Free spins. Free spins are playable on Starburst and will be credited in increments of 10 spins per day for 5 days following the first deposit. Min. first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £500. Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out. Bonus expiry 30 days. Free spins expire 2 days. Game restrictions apply. Further Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org
18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. Max Bonus bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (10 credited immediately upon 1st deposit then 10 per day at 07:00GMT). Spins must be used by 23:59GMT on the day they are credited, any unused will be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds and subject to 35x wagering requirement (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org
What Makes Betsoft the Best Software Developer
Betsoft has often been seen as one of the best in a crowd of software developers, thanks to its unique take on the slot games that it provides. In the industry, it’s important to stand out, especially in this day and age. Betsoft has done that since the very start, with wonderful graphics and animations appearing in all of its games. The high production value that games from Betsoft bring to the table is something else that isn’t seen in offerings from other developers.
Of course, it’s not just slot games that Betsoft creates. In actual fact, the company is responsible for providing table games, keno and video poker titles, amongst other options. Unfortunately, because the slot games are of such great quality and pretty unique, these other games don’t usually get as much recognition – but they should. The company is responsible for bringing forth a great range, and it’s not like any of them suffer quality-wise because of this. Betsoft does a great job in providing a wonderful experience within whichever of its games you decide to access.
With a wide range of games and a massive boost in terms of the quality in these products, it’s little wonder that Betsoft is considered one of the best in the world. That’s most likely why it’s also been providing its catalogue of games to masses of online casinos for so long, too.
Betsoft Games: What Makes Betsoft Excel?
You need only load up one of the Betsoft slots and you’ll instantly see why the company excels so well in the industry. The 3D graphics are a thing of beauty, and these can be found within its entire game range. Without a doubt, this is the main reason why Betsoft succeeds within the industry.
Of course, as mentioned before, it doesn’t just surround slot gaming. Instead, Betsoft has its feet in multiple different pools, ensuring that it reaches a large number of gaming fans. Not only that, but Betsoft is also responsible for something known as The Shift Platform. This is the framework upon which all of the company’s games are built, utilising all of the latest advancements in HTML5 technology. The Shift Platform provides a simpler and much faster experience for both operators and players to benefit from, giving further credence to the Betsoft brand.
And while the company may be best-known for its dedication to 3D games, it also provides much more, allowing it to excel and grow much further. From mini games through to its Virtual Racebook, Betsoft knows exactly how to appeal to the gaming community in full.
What Are the Top 5 Games by Betsoft?
- It Came from…Venus! If Betsoft provides its games to an online casino, there’s a strong likelihood that this slot will be part of the collection. It tells the tale of a strange live plant that has arrived on a farm from another planet. Featuring Betsoft’s trademark graphics and inbuilt features like a huge jackpot, Feed Me Freespins and Random Wilds, this is truly one of the brand’s best.
- At the Copa. If you like to dance, then this one will certainly appease you. Featuring ballroom dancers on its reels, this one also incorporates free spins with multipliers of up to 10x, three jackpot totals, a wild symbol and reel, as well as a Double Up feature. There’s nothing to not love about At the Copa.
- Fruit Zen. Become connected with your favourite fruits in this Betsoft slot, which gives you the opportunity to win up to 200,000 coins. The Fruit Zen symbol triggers the slot’s wild reel function, which can come into view on up to three of the game’s five reels. Wilds will then substitute for all other icons and allow you to form impressive wins.
- Good Girl Bad Girl. Are you an angel or a devil? It really doesn’t matter, because both of them show up in this slot. It’s clear to see why this has become one of Betsoft’s most popular games with wild multipliers, double jackpots and more on offer. You can also trigger the Money Wheel Bonus, Double Up Bonus and Click Me Feature while spinning this one’s reels.
- Mamma Mia! This one isn’t about the ABBA song, so you needn’t worry. It’s about an Italian kitchen, where pizzas and pasta are sure to be flowing. You’ll need to assist the chef though, and that’s done by activating the game’s Pizza Freespins function or the Food Cover Click Me round. Locking wilds will also appear during gameplay, while the Critic Bonus round will see if your kitchen skills are good enough!
What to Expect from Betsoft Casinos
The prime feature to expect when you visit a Betsoft casino, is to become completely immersed in the stunning graphics of the developer’s games. Every single option utilises the 3D imagery, which brings a whole new dimension to slot gaming as you know it. And even if you’re not a fan of slots, you’ll still be able to enjoy table game options, such as baccarat, blackjack and more.
That’s not all, because all of Betsoft’s games come with interesting and entertaining inbuilt features, such as unique frees pins rounds, bonus functions and there’s also a strong range of jackpot games to accompany these. On the whole, if you’re playing at a Betsoft casino, you can do nothing but have a good time.