18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 50 Free spins. Free spins are playable on Starburst and will be credited in increments of 10 spins per day for 5 days following the first deposit. Min. first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £500. Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out. Bonus expiry 30 days. Free spins expire 2 days. Game restrictions apply. Further Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org
With the online gambling world being quite crowded with software developers, it would be quite normal to believe that newer companies wouldn’t be able to make it so far without being swamped by games from other brands. And while that has happened to one or two, the same is not true of the Yggdrasil brand. Instead, this company has becoming quite the force within the industry, and it only began operating in 2013.
Far be it for us to make radical statements, but Yggdrasil Gaming was formed by former key members of the Netent team, which does say a lot for its success. After all, if you’ve been employed by one of the largest and most-popular developers prior to becoming the member of a new brand, the chances are strong that it will succeed with such experience behind its offerings.
Yggdrasil may have started out after multiple other developers, but you’d never know it. Everything about the company screams experience, while the sheer modern and innovative traits of its games make it one to keep returning back to for gamers.
The provider offers its game portfolio up to a number of widely-known and respected online platforms, which has also contributed towards the huge success that it has attained over the years. With numerous awards also being granted to Yggdrasil in that time period, there’s little wonder that it has become the entity that it is today.
Casinos with this game provider
What Makes Yggdrasil the Best Software Developer
There are plenty of features relating to the Yggdrasil brand that make it stand out amongst the masses. It has achieved a lot in the years that it has been in operation, including attaining a number of gambling licences and the creation of various tools and innovative functions.
Looking at the awards that Yggdrasil has acquired, the developer has managed to add the Slots Provider of the Year 2017 from the EGR B2B Awards, the Innovator of the Year from both 2017 and 2018’s International Gaming Awards and in 2015 it was named as the Software Rising Star by the EGR Awards.
That says a lot for a developer that is still within its first decade of operation. However, when you load up one of the company’s slot games, you’ll understand why it has been on the receiving end of such awards. Yggdrasil always goes that extra mile to ensure that players get the most out of their online gaming experience. Not only that, but it provides a variety of helpful tools to assist operators with not only providing its games, but promoting them as well. It’s clear that the future already looks bright for this young company.
Yggdrasil Games: What Makes Yggdrasil Excel?
Throughout its range of games, there isn’t anything negative that can really be said about what Yggdrasil includes within them. Everything incorporated into its games can be pinpointed as being a reason that the company excels with such. From the outstanding graphics that really bring their respective themes to life right the way through to the bonus features that these games contain, Yggdrasil definitely has a knack for bringing entertainment to the forefront of its slots.
It’s true to say that video slots are the main types of games that Yggdrasil provides to the online gaming world, but this is of no downfall for the company. Instead, it has ensured that all of its attention goes towards supplying exciting and rewarding online slot games, rather than see it spread its talents too thinly across different areas.
In addition to the actual features of the different slots, the Yggdrasil portfolio is quite well-stocked, despite the fact that it has only been operating since 2013. None of the games suffer from lack of exciting graphics or entertaining gameplay because of this either, so Yggdrasil can clearly manage both of these aspects exceptionally well. And with the game collection continuing to expand, there’s little doubt that Yggdrasil’s success will continue.
What Are the Top 5 Games by Yggdrasil?
- Cyrus the Virus. Operating as one of the very earliest slot games that Yggdrasil ever created, this game brings various germs to its reels as symbols. Its five-reel, 10-payline setup provides the right kind of atmosphere for these germs to breed, so you’ll have to be quick and get rid of them. But don’t worry, you’ll have the inclusion of stacked symbols and expanding wilds with re-spins to assist you with this.
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones. Is there any doubt that Sherlock Holmes is the greatest detective of all time? Well, in this Yggdrasil video slot, that thought is definitely backed up perfectly. With five local progressive jackpots in the game for you to try and win, this one will have you investigating a crime like never before. Place your bets on its 20 paylines and prepare to experience the Shard Collection and the bonus game as you play.
- Jokerizer. The joker has always been a favourite playing card for many people, and it operates as one of the prime symbols within Jokerizer, too. Featuring a five-reel, three-row layout and incorporating 10 paylines, two jokers appearing on the reels will allow you to receive a mystery win. Additionally, watch out for improved wins in the Jokerizer Mode of the game.
- Super Heroes. You can’t go far wrong with a game based on superheroes, and Yggdrasil comes through with flying colours in this slot, featuring rich graphics and animations. The Super Heroes in this slot will battle it out with their enemies, utilising their own special powers to secure the wins. These special features include wild reels, free spins, multipliers and much more.
- Vikings Go to Hell. This battle-hardened lot are ready for another fight – this time, in hell. This is actually the third game in the Vikings series for Yggdrasil and it’s just as enthralling as the other two. Bringing back the Fight Feature, the game allows large symbols to be transformed into sticky wilds during free spins, although the feature can now also be triggered during base gameplay. The inclusion of Treasure Chests give an extra dimension to this game, too!
What to Expect from Yggdrasil Casinos
It’s true that Yggdrasil has really helped to change the online gaming industry for the better. With the insertion of wonderful graphics into its slot offerings and a mass of themes for players to select from, there’s little wonder that the developer has soared up the rankings as it has.
Casinos that choose to work with Yggdrasil games will find their lobbies filled up with entertaining, quickly-loading and wonderfully varied titles. Not only that, but once players access the games, they’ll get to enjoy high-quality graphics, enthralling animations and exceptional special features. This all combines to provide a wholly exciting gaming experience.