With the online casino world continuing to grow at such a rapid pace, it’s a question we constantly see our readers pondering – what casino style do you prefer? It throws up many possible answers, such as casinos with a consistent theme, others which value loyalty and high-roller play, and those who focus specifically on casino content rather than mixing and matching.
As online casinos are founded at a near daily rate, it can be hard to keep up with the different casino styles that are available. That’s where GamblingMetropolis comes in, as we’ve highlighted a few popular areas of casino style that our readers just can’t get enough of. We’ll explain how each casino style differs from others, while giving a few examples of each and including their generous casino bonuses!
Play with Bitcoin
In the last few years, you’ve probably come across the cryptocurrency Bitcoin during one of your web surfs. To anyone who doesn’t know, Bitcoin is a virtual, decentralised currency that offers many advantages to casino players, namely:
- Total anonymity
- Tax breaks (depending on region)
- Immune to inflation and corruption
With such advantages available, it’s no surprise that players are demanding the availability of Bitcoin casinos to meet their needs. However, to demonstrate that Bitcoin casinos are still in the early stages, we only know of one online casino that has adopted it as a payment method. Playamo, an iGaming company with over 600 games available to play, is that website. Read more about this innovative casino and sign up for a €500/1.25 BTC welcome bonus using our Playamo review page.
“I’m Going on an Adventure!”
Next up in our casino style guide is for players who like to get more involved with casinos than “here’s your bonus, go and enjoy it!”. The rise of the “adventure casino” has seen many players flock to websites that offer somewhat of a story to embark upon. Expect plenty of backstories, characters and challenges when you sign up to the adventure casino style!
If you’re looking for an example of an online casino with an adventure style, then we have two waiting right here – Casumo and Casino Heroes. First up is Casumo, “the world’s first adventure casino”, and one that sees players increase their level the more they play. You get rewards depending on how much of the adventure you complete – this of course complementing the €1200 + 200 free spins welcome bonus upon sign up. For more information, please visit our Casumo review page.
Up next is Casino Heroes, which sees new players land on the mystical Hero Islands. Choose your own personal Casino Hero character when you register, before setting off to defeat all kinds of bosses and collect treasures in exchange for prizes. Sign up now using our Casino Heroes review page and you can choose between a 300 free spins or €100 welcome package.
Unique Loyalty System
As huge casino gamers ourselves, we love it when a website treats existing players as they should with plenty of rewards for continued play. There are many different ways in which this is done, however, once in a while a casino comes along with a style that rewards loyalty in their own unique way.
It’s a refreshing change when this does happen, as it reminds us that casinos are still trying to be innovative in a continually saturated market. We’ve got two instances of a unique loyalty system laid out for you here:
- Kaboo – When you register with Kaboo Casino, you’ll soon notice that they keep referring to “Echoes” at every opportunity. What are these exactly? Well, Echoes are Kaboo’s very own currency which you collect as you play and can exchange for free spins on ANY game. Most free spins come attached to a specific video slot which can become dull, so Kaboo are looking to spice things up by putting the choice back in your hands! Sign up now for 10 no deposit Echoes, PLUS a €200 + 100 Echoes welcome bonus.
- Thrills – A great example of a casino that listens to its players is Thrills, and their adoption of the Bonus-O-Metre as a permanent feature after a successful promotion. Essentially Thrills’ Bonus-O-Metre is a progress bar which is filled by players if they play specific video slots that are outlined on different weeks. Watch your progress as you play and expect cool bonuses when it’s finally full to reward you for all your effort! Register now for €400 + 20 Super Spins on arrival at Thrills!
A Sterling Affair
Finally, with the UK gambling culture really making its mark, we felt it was appropriate to finish with casinos who accept pound sterling as a currency. Before online gambling came around, the classic British casino style was to bet at a land-based (or brick-and-mortar) casino, so we’ll also focus on those who have embraced online casino play too.
- Ladbrokes – A staple of the UK gambling industry, Ladbrokes is one of the most recognised brands on the high-street. After predicting that a huge chunk of the market would turn towards online platforms, the company created a website which caters for all kinds of gambling. Alongside casino, you can expect sportsbook, poker, virtual racing, lottery and much more! Sign up using our Ladbrokes review page for a 300% up to £300 + 10 free spins starter package.
- Betfred – To conclude is Betfred, a bookmaker that was founded in the late 1960s and has over a thousand betting shops across the UK. In a very similar fashion to Ladbrokes, Betfred have migrated many of their services to the internet so that players can access entertainment wherever they are. Register at Betfred’s review page for a casino bonus worth £200 split over your first 3 deposits.